SimCorp’s ever-popular North American User Summit (NAUS) returns to an in-person format this year, and we are delighted to announce that Elgin White will be sponsoring the event. NAUS 2022 will take place from September 19-21 at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort near Austin, Texas.
As specialists in investment management business transformation and migration to the cloud, Elgin White works with SimCorp clients to increase operational efficiency and the cost-effectiveness of their target operating models.
Many of Elgin White’s directors and consultants are former SimCorp clients, delivery partners and/or staff members. The expertise and hands-on experience that we bring to the table for current SimCorp clients are unparalleled in terms of breadth, depth and quality.
Register here to save your seat!
The event promises to deliver a packed agenda featuring compelling, expert-led presentations and panel discussions. There will also be extensive networking opportunities to allow SimCorp’s clients, partners, executive team and other staff to meet, compare experiences and share insights.
This year’s delegates can expect to:
- Be inspired by leading voices on key themes impacting the buy-side industry.
- Participate in industry discussions on topics including sustainability, digital innovation, client experience and Everything-as-a-Service.
- Meet and connect with SimCorp’s leadership and executive team, product experts and partners.
- Gain early insight into the roadmap for SimCorp’s solutions and services for investment management, investment accounting, data management and client communications.
- Network with peers – in person!
See the full agenda here and book early to secure early bird rates. Registration closes August 26, 2022.